Top Posters
Main Forum

Street-Date Reveal Event Stream recap

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I'll be watching it. I can post things they say for those who can't. More information to follow!
Posted Aug 14, 14 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Designers Main Points. I forget their names:

Ashran - Talked about how different servers will be taken into the zone to help keep it balanced. I think this is already known, but something neat I thought. Apparently it will be a lot like oldschool Alterac Valley where games would last two or more days.

Looting players is back. You collect pieces for items, and you get half of the players "pieces" if you kill them. So get your right clicks ready!

Judgments - I guess classes get cool abilities they can use and junk in Ashran.

Dark Portal - 6.0 patch will have a world event where Nethergarde will be destroyed. Pre-release will have a limited new level 90 new blackrock spire instance to get loot before WoD comes out. This will be part of the "events" of 6.0.

Metzen:

I guess ogres are into gladiatorial combat.

The new instances look pretty sweet. Most of them seem to contain fire. Yay fire! Garrisons are also pretty cool. It also seems our old pal Gruul will be back! And Leeroy Jenkins will be in the new Upper Blackrock Spire.

Holy crap new cinematic... just watch it somewhere. Cuz holy crap. Plot twists you guys.

11.13.14 is release date (the day after my birthday)!
Posted Aug 14, 14 · OP
Turin a
Votes:
+1
Admins
You didn't mention the train instance.
Posted Aug 14, 14
Votes:
Untagged users
wrote:
You didn't mention the train instance.
/wetpants